These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible after you have registered.
Use of website
Visitor provided material
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Links to and from other websites
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
Exclusion of liability
Cancellations, returns and refunds
(a) medicinal products or services that are either dispensed on prescription or are available free under an NHS arrangement.
(b) a contract for passenger transport services - such as bus, rail or flight tickets.
(c) the supply of goods or services where prices are dependent upon fluctuations in the financial markets, which are beyond the control of the retailer.
(d) the supply of goods that are made to the customer's specification or are clearly personalised.
(e) the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly - such as a delivery of fresh flowers or meat.
(f) the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
(g) the supply of accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance - for example, hotel bookings, courier services, car hire, restaurant bookings and theatre tickets for specific dates.
(a) unseal goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
(b) unseal audio, video recordings or computer software that were sealed at the time of delivery.
(c) combine goods with other goods after delivery so that they become inseparable.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales
- All information including prices are correct at time of publishing and include VAT. It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time. Any price changes will be amended accordingly.
- Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and colour matching are accurate. However, all measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow.
- Price comparisons - reduced products have been available for sale at the higher price in at least 25% of our retail stores for a period of at least 28 days in the last 6 months.
- All offers are valid at the time of publication. Any single offer is not available in conjunction with other additional offers unless specifically stated.
- Bizhop Luggage is the registered trademark of Bizhop Ltd. Registered in England, Company No. 10441875.
- Registered office 15 Home Farm, Luton Hoo Estate, Bedfordshire, LU1 3TD.
- VAT No. 255105333